Monday, February 22, 2016

$150 for a flag? How about the gospel instead?

Let's see what I can remember before Wednesday. I didn't win Exploding Kittens this time. But that's okay, it's fun to just play. Gonna miss it though.

Umm... What else happened before Wednesday besides I have found that I still hate cameras. And that it's a cures to be short. (Then again my last two companions were shorter than me if you can believe that.)

My first day in this area we had dinner with a family who had a son with quote "The Biggest Imagination Ever". There was a Relief Society activity right after that. I was taught that the best scent ever is cotton candy perfume that a lady in the ward wears. Haven't smelled it yet but like five or six of the women in the ward agreed.

Speaking of activities, we went to New Beginnings as well. It was Cinderella theme, all the girls changed into pjs afterward and had a dinner and played games.

Nothing much in the way of teaching. Still trying to meet people and get to know the ward, so I really don't have anything exciting to share. Now that I've said that I probably will have too much to write next week.

-Sister Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment