Friday, April 1, 2016

A short email...

So. I have some news about Michael. He took three lessons. He's still reading the Book of Mormon. But he doesn't want to change his life style. Still praying for him though.

Met with three inactive in one night. Yay for us!!!

We met with some members on Thursday. They gave me Lemon Meringue pie. Thank goodness it was Thursday.

We also met a potential this week. She was receptive and said she didn't understand why there are so many churches when we all serve the same God. We talked about the restoration and she agreed with all of it. We think she will be really solid if her husband, the pastor, doesn't deter her.

I forgot my list of stuff that happened this week and this is all I can remember. So, sorry it's a short one this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment